Study Vedic Scriptures | Immerse in Meditation | Discuss Life Lessons
Online class from the comfort of your home
Vedic Studies & Meditation Class
What is taught in class?
Vedic Studies: An in-depth exposition of the Bhagavad Gita and the Upanishads (Vedas) is given in each session. Each verse of the text with its application in life will be explained.
Vedic Meditation: A guided-meditation session will precede the study session that include Vedic Self-Awareness meditation, transformative contemplations and mantra-based meditation.
How is the class conducted?
- Class is held once a week in a live interactive online classroom (Zoom class).
- Class is a group session – there will be other students attending. You may choose to mute your audio, as well as switch off your video.
- Audio recordings of the class session will be provided to all students after class. You can still follow the class at your own leisure if you missed the online session.
- Questions can be asked during online class using audio or chat, and also through whatsapp message after class.
- You will also receive additional notes, pointers and materials from the teacher on whatsapp broadcast throughout the week from time to time.
When is the class conducted?
Currently, you can choose one of the two classroom time slots: Malaysia Time or US Time
Slot 1: Malaysia Time → Every Tuesday 8.00 P.M.
Slot 2: US Eastern Time → Every Monday 8.00 P.M.
Duration of each class session: Approx. 1 hour (It may get extended 15 minutes or more)
Location: Online – you can attend from anywhere in the world as long as you have internet connection.
Free Trial and subscription
You may experience the class on trial basis before deciding to subscribe. Free trial period will be provided for 4 class sessions (1 for each week – total 4 weeks). To join class for free, just send an email to email@example.com
For subscription after trial, you can use the following Paypal button to pay and subscribe for recurring monthly class fee of $20 USD per month. (Yearly option is also available). You can unsubscribe anytime. For banking transfer, do email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gita & Vedas
Yoga & Advaita
Is the subscription recurring ?
Yes, it is a monthly recurring subscription. You will be billed each month automatically.
What method of payment is accepted?
You can pay using credit card or Paypal. Automatic banking transfer (standing instruction) is also available for students residing in Malaysia.
Is my payment secure?
Yes, your payment is handled securely by Paypal. This entire site is also encrypted with 128-bit SSL.
Can I cancel my membership subscription?
Yes, you can cancel your subscription at any time, directly on your own or you can email to request for cancellation.
How can I contact you?
You can email to email@example.com Feel free to ask any questions about the class and subscription. You can also use the Contact Page to contact.
- No fixed commitment required for class attendance. No attendance record taken. Audio recording provided.
- You will be able to see, hear and speak to the teacher (on Zoom application) directly during classes from the comfort of your own home.
- New sessions can be considered for small groups of students depending on availability.
- You may subscribe and start attending class anytime. You may unsubscribe and stop attending class anytime.
- Private one-to-one class is available outside the above listed class timings.